Looks like I didn't post a single entry here the whole 2015 (except my traditional year-end post). School sure took a lot of my time from LJ haha! So anyway, here I am again bringing you my 2015 year-end post! This is probably something I will never get tired of doing because I enjoy back-reading these yearly ♥♥♥
- - - - -A summary of Kat's 2015
- Got invited to be a contributing writer for Didache Youth, but I declined simply because it overlaps with my shool schedules :(
- Accepted the position as President of my home academic organization at School (Business and Information Technology Society)
- Got to know my cute juniors from org activities. T'was not quite as lively and as my org in my previous uni, but it was fun working with them ♥
- Consistent dean's lister and finally made it through the Honor's Circle
- Had my internship at PLDT (some big company in the Philippines famous for it's slow internet services lol) and it was one hell of an experience
- Experienced staying at work for 12 damn hours (this internship was no joke lol)
- Met a lot of student leaders at PLDT and some of them became irreplaceable buddies ♥
- Received my first salary (jk, it was just my OJT allowance)
- Treated my family for the first time! Yay the pizzas on me haha!
- Bought a 3DS (FINALLY) using the rest of my allowance
- Got so stressed about org activities
- Had quite a messed up schedule at school and there were days when we had 7:30AM classes and at the same time our last period ends at 7:30PM. 12. freaking. hours.
- Got to know quite a lot of students around school thanks to being a part of the college's presidents' circle (bc I used to just stay within my own circle)
- Became a Firefox Student Ambassador and volunteered with their activities. Got to know these lovely team of dorks
- Became active in IG, I guess? lol
- Participated in overnight activities at school (aside from retreats) and it was really fun!
Experienced quite a lot of new things this 2015, and I bet 2016 will be no different haha!
- - - - -
Not much art was made this year too, so no art summary for 2015 :( (I will do my best this year haha!)
- - - - -
So last year, I posted my goals and resolutions fro 2015, let's see how it turned out. This was listed according to top priority.Resolutions/Goals for 2015:1. Play hard, study hard-ER; Aim for a Latin honor and best thesis!
Well, I'm still part of the Honor's Circle and Dean's List at school, and a candidate for Latin honors but I don't think I can still aim for best thesis, especially since I chose a small business to work with instead of going with a big national company (bc I had the opportunity and I did not grab it). heh, mediocrity at its finest.2. Change twitter profile icon monthly, it should be drawn.
this definitely DID not happen, nope. Not planning to do it this year either lol3. Be more sociable, especially with relatives.
I would say I did my best with this one. I gained quite a lot of friends this year too, going out of my shell and being active with the student leader activities around. With the recent family reunions too, I tried not to use my phone and actually talk with my cousins.4. Make a habit of sleeping early.
heh. I have nothing to say here..5. Read at least 10 books.
I think I only read around 4 books last year, so I totally failed this one too.6. Keep a journal. It does not have to be daily.
haha the journal totally did not happen last year, but I will try my best this year7. Save money, buy a 3DS.
THIS I MANAGED TO DO! and to think that it's the last on the list, damn me and my priorities lol bought my own second hand 3DS using my OJT allowance hihi quite an achievement this 2015 ♥
- - - - -Resolutions/Goals for 2016:
1. Take the monthly papemelroti planner seriously (bc I get one of these yearly but never filled it up)
2. Start a
journal with a theme Happiness/Gratitude (no, I'm srs this time lols)
3. Draw at least once a week (HAHAHA HERE WE GO AGAAAIN)
4. GRADUATE! no more delays pls
5. Get a job and earn money. lol
6. Start wearing contact lenses (once I get a job, ofc. it must be bought from my OWN
Here's to hoping I can accomplish these hihi
- - - - -First Fandom of 2015:
definitely Shingeki no Kyojin, it was such a big hype, but I'm not so into it anymore 'til season 2's out lolFavorite Main Character of 2015:
Trafalgar Law from One Piece, Soma from Shokugeki no Soma, Todoroki from Hero Academia, and of course my number one idol from ABC-Z Totsuka Shota ♥Favorite Villain of 2015:
definitely the grand king, Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu!Favorite Het Couple of 2015:
MamuraxSuzume from HnR and SomaxMegumi from Shokugeki no SomaFavorite Yuri Couple of 2015:
meh.Favorite Yaoi Couple of 2015:
LawxLuffy (and I don't mind it wuth a + Zoro lol)Fandom That You Never Expected To Get Into:
not exactly fandom, but I got into different kinds of EDM music this year, specifically Glitch Hop and Chiptunes. Also, SHAWN WASABI!!Fandom That Made An Unexpected Comeback:
One Piece, definitely!Fandom That Inspired The Most Crack:
One Piece, and ONE PUNCH MAN HAHAHALast Fandom of 2015:
One Punch Man, everyone should watch this, its just so damn funny haha!Fandom of 2015:
Yamamori Mika. lol if ever she's a fandom, but I am so in love with her art and manga ♥♥♥
I spent with less fandom this 2015 tho. Not much idols, animu and videogames, only indulged with manga, bc it's easier to update.
- - - - -
previous years: 2010